Withstands the harshest
Ensuring your perfect
Simplifying the planning
Answering all your
questions on site
S-Press PLUS – The ONE without compromise
• Equipped with superior materials and resistant to mechanical stress, it is both durable and corrosion resistant.
• Improved connection between new designed stop ring and fitting body for more load and shock resistance.
• New body design and stainless-steel sleeve for great stability under heavy mechanical forces.
• The new brass alloy for Uponor S-Press PLUS and with more than 20 years proven PPSU material for Uponor S-Press PLUS composite makes the fitting stronger against soft water, as well as low concentrations of calcium and magnesium ions.
• Water tangent material is listed on the positive list of the 4MS; approved material to be in contact with water for human consumption.
• All raw materials used for S-Press PLUS are highly resistant to corrosion.
• With indicators and integrated safety checks.
• New sleeve design made of stainless steel ensures the Uponor U-profile jaws can be fixed more precisely than ever. It is impossible to press the fitting in the wrong position
• Fast diameter recognition: even in dark and difficult conditions on the construction site, you will be able to easily and quickly pick the correct fitting dimension; the bright color coding and big dimension numbers on the press indicator are easy to recognize even from far distances; the matching color coding on the pressing jaws tells you which tool to use
• Unique press indicator on the stainless-steel sleeve enables a secure check if pressed or not; the press indicator (foil) is removable as soon as the connection is safe.
• Accurate test safety function: the fitting will leak immediately if it hasn‘t been pressed properly, even at a very low pressure level
• New digital engineered body design
• Decreased pressure loss up to 60% which ensures optimal flow rate
• Fast 3-step installation speeds up installation because no beveling or calibration is required.
• 100 % backward compatible with existing Uponor components
• Create and save own projects, certificates for pressure test.
• Send certificate to building owner.
• Get answers on important questions.
• Select products from catalogue;
• Save pdf file and send to dealer and order online.